Vision, Mission and Values
To create a welcoming, vibrant building in which all sections of the community meets and experiences activities which promote well-being, creativity, learning and empowerment, sustained by a range of suitable income-generating activities which fit with our core values.
To build a healthier, more skilled and more united community with the resilience to respond positively to change. To create a sustainable community enterprise in a Grade 2 listed building.
- We are ambitious for the community
- We are committed to promoting equality and valuing diversity
- We want to create an inclusive community
- We believe in respect and treating everyone fairly
- We believe in partnership and working with other people to make a bigger difference
- We aim to use local skills and local businesses as far as possible
- We want to embrace a green ethos in everything we do
- We believe in the power of the arts to empower the community
- We endeavour to work in a friendly, co-operative and supportive way
Want to Support or Learn More?
The team at Dewsbury Park Mansion Community Hub was formed by members of our local Dewsbury community, for our local community. We would love to welcome you as part of the efforts to provide a welcoming, thriving community business for the benefit of all.
Our eNewsletter will keep you up to date, suggest ways you might like to support, and fill you in on events aimed at strengthening our Dewsbury Community.