Vision, Mission and Values
To create a welcoming, vibrant building in which all sections of the community meets and experiences activities which promote well-being, creativity, learning and empowerment, sustained by a range of suitable income-generating activities which fit with our core values.
To build a healthier, more skilled and more united community with the resilience to respond positively to change. To create a sustainable community enterprise in a Grade 2 listed building.
- We are ambitious for the community
- We are committed to promoting equality and valuing diversity
- We want to create an inclusive community
- We believe in respect and treating everyone fairly
- We believe in partnership and working with other people to make a bigger difference
- We aim to use local skills and local businesses as far as possible
- We want to embrace a green ethos in everything we do
- We believe in the power of the arts to empower the community
- We endeavour to work in a friendly, co-operative and supportive way